Wednesday, December 28, 2011

BEWARE of Fabricated Ahadeeth (Part 1)

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said,

“Do not tell lies about me. Whoever tells lies about me, let him enter hell-fire.”
(Bukhari)

Despite of the above saying of our Prophet (pbuh) we witness the fabricated traditions (Ahadeeth) are spread everywhere and almost related to every issue and aspect in our society. The scholars of Ahlul Hadeeth (May Allah Be Pleased With them) struggled a lot to protect the authenticated sayings and did every possible thing to introduce those liars who tried to invent saying, mixed and promoted them to the Ummah.


Some of them, unfortunately, are still taken as authentic. A few of them are as follows:


1. “Whoever performs Pilgrimage (Haj) and does not visit me, has shunned me (has been rude to me)”. Fabricated, mentioned by Al-Dhahabi in “Tarteeb Al-Mawdo’at” (600), and Al-San’ani in “Al-Mawdo’at” (52), and Al-Shawkani in “Al-Fawaid Al-Majmoo’a” (326)

2. “Whoever performs Haj, and then visits my grave after my death is like the one who has visited me during my lifetime”. Ibn-Taymiya said: Weak in “Qa’ida Jaleela” (57). Al-Albani said: Fabricated, “Al-Da’eefa” (47), and see also “Zakherat Al-Hufaz” by ibn Al-Qaysarani (4/5250)

3. The one who makes Haj to the Ka’ba but doesn’t visit my tomb has indeed deserted me” Fabricated. Allama Albani – Silsilah of weak and fabricated ahadeeth. 1/370

4. The one who makes Haj on foot will be granted the reward of (repeating) Haj 70 times. And the one who performs Haj while riding is entitled to the reward of (repeating) Haj 30 times. Fabricated – Allama Albani.

5. The Black Stone is Allah’s Right Hand on earth with which He greets the believers. “Cannot be True” Imam ibnul Jawzi and Albani.

6. He who makes Haj and then visits my tomb after my death is as if he had visited me in my life time. Fabricated – Allama Albani

7. The one who gets married before making Haj has indeed begun (his Haj) with disobedience. Fabricated – Allama Albani

8. “Whoever prays 40 prayers in my Masjid, missing no prayer, would be safeguarded from hell-fire, and punishment, and protected from hypocrisy”. “Weak”; “Al-Daeefa” (364)


- By Abu Nawaf


SOURCE:
Islamic_Group

No comments: